Welcome to the Pocket Watch Guy!
- We buy, sell, service, and appraise pocket watches, specializing in American made pocket watches of the late 19th and early 20th Centuries.
Guarantee and Warranty
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on both purchases and repairs. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance.
- All the pocket watches that The Pocket Watch Guy sells or services are warrantied for one year from the date of sale or repair.
- Our warranty does not cover any work done on any watch by anyone else.
- Our warranty does not cover pocket watch crystals.
- Pocket watches are neither waterproof nor water-resistant. Our warranty does not cover water damage.
- Pocket watch technology predates the modern “Shock-Proof” era of watchmaking.
- Our warranty does not cover damage, such as broken pivots done by severe impacts.
- Pocket watch technology predates the “Atomic Clock” era of accurate timekeeping. Pocket watches are not as accurate as some modern watches.
Ordering and Contact Information
- You can order from our secure website using any major debit or credit card.
- If you have any questions about ordering, or about pocket watches, please email me at jeff@ThePocketWatchGuy.com or give me a call between 9:00 am and 7:00 pm Pacific Time at 310-486-0572.
- All domestic and APO-FPO orders are shipped free.
- International shipping fees will be calculated at checkout based on location.
Our Knowledge Is Your Knowledge
- Knowledge is of no value unless it is shared. One of the most important parts of our business is that we share our knowledge. Our website is one of the most complete and constantly growing sources of information about all things related to pocket watches. If there is anything that you want to know about pocket watches, please ask us.
Always Offering Only the Best
- We offer one of the largest and most diverse selections of vintage and Antique Pocket Watches and accessories.
- Our website features very detailed photographs and descriptions of every pocket watch that we have for sale or have recently sold.
- The Pocket Watch Guy specializes in late 19th Century and early 20th Century American Pocket Watches
- The Pocket Watch Guy has one of the largest selections of fine Antique Pocket Watches, specializing in Railroad, Gentlemen’s and Ladies timepieces.
- Our Antique Pocket Watches have been fully serviced, cleaned, oiled, and adjusted for accuracy.
- All of the watches that The Pocket Watch Guy sells are warrantied for one year.
- The Pocket Watch Guy also sells display stands, watch chains, and other pocket watch accessories.
Repair and Restoration Service Prices:
- Most pocket watches, clean, oil, and adjust for accuracy: $340.00-$380.00
- Chronograph pocket watches, clean, oil, and adjust for accuracy: $750.00
- Repeater pocket watches: by estimate
- Pocket watch crystal replacement: from $45.00
- Replace pocket watch Balance Staff: by estimate
- Replace pocket watch jewels: by estimate
- All other pocket watch repairs or restorations: by estimate
- All of our work is warrantied for one year from the date of repair.
Selling Your Watches To Us
- We always appreciate the opportunity to buy pocket watches! Please give me a call or e-mail to discuss these opportunities.
- Watches that The Pocket Watch Guy does not buy are returned to you, postpaid.
- The Pocket Watch Guy also buys watchmakers tools, pocket watch parts, and related items.
- The Pocket Watch Guy website is one of the largest sources for the finest Vintage and Antique Pocket Watches available.
Pocket Watch Appraisals
- The Pocket Watch Guy charges $35.00 per watch for a written appraisal.
- These appraisals are used for values, and insurance purposes.
- The $35.00 appraisal fee is waived on watches that The Pocket Watch Guy buys.
Jeff – The Pocket Watch Guy
9039 Alcott St #1 Los Angeles, CA – 90035