POCKET WATCH REPAIR & RESTORATION PRICES AS OF JANUARY 2013
- Most Pocket Watches, Clean, Oil, and Adjust: $340.00-$380.00
- Chronograph Pocket Watches, Clean, Oil, and Adjust: $750.00
- Repeater Pocket Watches: By Estimate
- Pocket Watch Crystals: from $45.00
- Replace Pocket Watch Balance Staff: $45 with a Clean, Oil and Adjust in most cases.
- Replace Pocket Watch Jewels: By Estimate
- All other Pocket Watch Repairs or Restorations: By Estimate
- All of our work is guaranteed for One Full Year from the date of repair.
- Our Guarantee does not cover any work done on any watch by anyone else.
- Our Guarantee does not cover Pocket Watch crystals.
- Pocket Watch technology pre-dates the modern “Shock-Proof” era of Watchmaking.
- Our Guarantee does not cover damage, such as Balance Staffs due to severe impacts.
- Pocket Watch technology pre-dates the “Atomic Clock” era of accurate timekeeping. Pocket Watches are not as accurate as some modern watches.
If you have any questions please email us at jeff@ThePocketWatchGuy.com or by telephone any day between 9:00am and 8:00pm Pacific Time at 310-486-0572.
Jeff – The Pocket Watch Guy
9039 Alcott St #1 Los Angeles, CA – 90035